Friday, July 4, 2008

Art of Advertising

What you can see in this post is an innovative guerrilla marketing campaign, done by the advertising company called Saatchi & Saachti. As you probably know, few weeks ago I've posted some naughty billboards done by the same company. The response was huge! This time I bring you Saatchi & Saachti's campaign for Folgers, that has turned some New York City manholes into STEAMING CUPS OF COFFEE! Another innovative example for coffee advertising can be seen on these cups. And another pothole advertising can be seen from these stickers. Choose what you like, but you'll have to love this idea. Just for info, this was done some months ago, but I have learned of it only now, so am posting it with a little delay. Hope you forgive me! Would be nice if they included some sort of coffee aroma, so that the sewer air that is coming from underneath don't make the contra-effect. This would not only be good for their advertising, but would but would in fact cause anti propaganda! What do you think? In the meantime, I'm gonna' fetch myself a cup of coffee!